Here at this page we will share with you the latest Pakistan Atomic Energy Jobs 2021 details. Pakistan Atomic Energy is inviting applications from interested Sindh Pakistani individuals for the vacant positions in Islamabad. Pakistan Atomic Energy has announced the numerous of vacant positions in different fields.
It is inviting applications on permanent basis for the given vacant positions. Now the Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission is looking individuals from all over Pakistan and inviting applications from eligible suitable hardworking and energetic candidates for those who are willing for new vacant situations in Islamabad. So, prepared your self and apply now for the PAEC jobs.
Pakistan Atomic Energy is needed urgently experienced or fresh Males and Females both candidates who are willing for the posts of Tech Jr. Assistant, Jr. Assistant Accounts Tech-II Tech-III and Driver. Those interested candidates can apply who held Pakistani nationality or Sindh related domiciles.
All candidates will be posted in Islamabad or anywhere in Pakistan For more information read our full page and apply now before closing date. The last date for these vacancies is 11 April 2021. Read our full page for more information of application procedure and other eligibilities details.
Atomic Energy Jobs Requirements
- Tech-I: 3-year Diploma of Associate Engineering with1st Division from recognized institutions.
- Jr. Assistant-I: HRM Marketing Supply Chain Management with 02 years BA BSC 1st division or equivalent qualifications.
- Jr. Assistant-I: BBA in Finance or Banking in 1st division B.com in finance is required.
- Tech-II: FSc pre Engineering with 1st division qualifications are required.
- Tech-III: Matric Science with at least 2nd division with minimum 50 % marks are necessary.
- Driver-III: Matric qualifications are necessary for driving jobs.
- Tech-I: Milling lathe operation and Welding experience is required.
- Jr. Assistant-I: fresh candidates can apply for these jobs.
- Jr. Assistant-I: fresh candidates can apply for these jobs along with nothing experience.
- Tech-II: Milling lathe operation and Welding expertise are necessary for this job.
- Tech-III: Fabrication shop including welding and rubber molding experience is required.
- Driver-III: 03 years experience with HTV or LTV driving License is necessary.
Atomic Energy Jobs 2021 Details
|Employment Authority||Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission|
|Gender||Males and Females|
|Education||Matric to Master|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Last Date||11 April 2021|
- Jr. Assistant-I
- Jr. Assistant-I
How To Apply For Atomic Energy Jobs
- Suitable applicants need applying online through IP address of Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission with this link https: //22.214.171.124/home.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for the test and interview.
- Those candidates who are ineligible or send late or incomplete applications will not be entertained for these vacancies.
- Those candidates who are already serving in Government department should apply through a proper channel.
- Applicants need to bring their qualificational documents at Interview time.
- Authority has reserved the rights to increase or decrease the positions any time without any reason.
- Apply now before closing date the last date for this job is 11 April 2021.
- Read the latest advertisement and then apply now.
Most Latest Jobs in Pakistan
|Wapda Jobs 2021|
|Nab Jobs In Karachi 2021|
|Pakistan Army Jobs In Karachi 2021|
|Karachi Shipyard Jobs 2021|
|Nescom Jobs 2021|