Sindh Government has recently announced the latest Teaching Jobs In Sindh March 2021. These vacancies are decleared for Primary and Secondary school teachers. School Education and Literacy Department inviting applications from well educated experienced and hardworking candidates. Candidates can apply from all over Sindh through SIBA Testing Services.
Education and Literacy Department has issued for both males and females candidates along with required educational documents. In return Education and Literacy Department selected candidates at BPS 14. The advertisement of Education and Literacy Department is given at the end of this page. Read our full page for more details. The last date for this job is March 2021.
Teaching Jobs In Sindh 2021 Details
|Employment organization||Education & Literacy Department|
|Posting Location||Anywhere in Sindh|
|Gender||Male and Female|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Job Status||Government Jobs|
|Last Date||26 March 2021|
- Elementary School Teacher
- Primary School Teachers
Teaching Jobs Eligibility Details
- Qualifications: Qualified and eligible applicants who want to apply for these vacancies must having graduation degrees with minimum fifty percent marks from HEC recognized university.
- Age limit: Candidates must having 21 to 30 years age limit for getting this job.
- Domiciles: Applicants can apply from any District of Sindh.
- Nationality: Applicants having Pakistan nationality.
How To Apply For Teaching Jobs In Sindh?
- Suitable and interested candidates can apply through online procedure with this link https://apply.sts.net.pk/
- One photograph is required for both Males and Females and original scanned copies of educational documents and Domicile or resident permanent address or valid CNIC is obligatory.
- Only shortlisted candidates can apply for this job.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible for this job.
- After applying download the challan form of RS 700 and submit any MCB branch.
- Late received and incomplete applications will be rejected.
- The last date for this job is 26 March 2021.
- See the more details about this job at this advertisement.